The University of Nottingham and the Research Institute for Development, Growth and Economics (RIDGE) are pleased to announce that the Nottingham-RIDGE Doctoral Scholarship was granted to Marcelo Woo.
Marcelo has a master’s degree in Economics of Universidad de San Andrés, Buenos Aires, Argentina and his graduation thesis is titled “Interpretive Evaluation: Effects of Confirmation Bias on the Retribution to Talent”.
RIDGE and The University of Nottingham congratulate Marcelo on his achievement and wish him every success.
– LACEA LAHEN, 15-16 December, Lima
– LACEA Labor Network, 15-16 December, Lima
– Public Economics, 15-16 December, Lima
– LACEA Impact Evaluation Network, 16-17 December, Lima
– LACEA NIP Inequality & Poverty, 17-18 December, Lima
– LACEA-PEG Political Economy, 17-18 December, Lima
– Political Economy of Conflict and Crime, 18 December, Lima
– LACEA BRAIN, TBC, Montevideo
Watch Andy Atkeson’s video on
“Declining firm entry rates and aggregate productivity growth. What is the connection?“
Workshop on Trade and Firm Dynamics / Growth and Development in Macroeconomics
RIDGE Forum, December 2018
RIDGE and Universidad del Pacifico take the health and safety of attendees and community as a top priority. Therefore, as a result of the current situation with COVID-19, the 2020 May RIDGE Forum has been postponed following guidance of public health officials to December. Please visit the RIDGE Forum section for information on the new dates.